Why You Should Be Taking Apple Cider Vinegar
I've known about apple cider vinegar and all of its benefits for yeeears! I have seen first hand how awesome it is and it's time for me to share it with you!
The main benefits of this glorious drink are:
1. Balances your PH. So many people's bodies are more acidic than alkaline, and that acidity is what causes so many illnesses. You would think that ACV is acidic, but think again! It's very alkaline so it helps fight off sickness like candida overgrowth.
2. Helps with digestion. ACV stimulates digestive juices that break down food and helps with bloating , gas, and other digestive upsets, like heartburn.
3. Weight loss! it makes you feel fuller longer which is one of the ways it helps shed those lbs.
4. Helps lower blood pressure and increase HDL (the 'good' cholesterol).
5. Detoxification! Especially detoxification of the liver, as it stimulates blood circulation, and removes environmental toxins from the body.
6. Anti-aging benefits! It all comes back to that acid/alkaline balance to help with premature aging and slowing down of the aging process.
Another benefit that I've personally noticed, is that it helps with my skin A LOT. Like if I'm having a break out or I feel like my skin just isn't the best, I'm sure to take some ACV because it clears it RIGHT up!
There's lots of fun ways to use it as well. You can put it on salads as a dressing, you can mix it into tea, you use it topically even to help with fungus, or mix it with water to make a toner. Or you can do what Mike and I do, take a 1/2 shot of it at nighttime!
The taste never really gets much better, but if you can stick it out, you'll reap the rewards.